China Emergency Light indicates that the power supply type emergency light should include a battery pack, an inverter, a charging circuit and a control and protection circuit in addition to the light source and the light fixture. Can be used as a variety of emergency lighting, more used to evacuate the marker lights. The main technical requirements are as follows:
1. Battery: It is required to use fully enclosed, maintenance-free, small-size rechargeable battery. Generally, cadmium-nickel battery should be used. The condition is superior, but lead-acid battery can be used, but the size is larger and the life is shorter, but the car battery should not be used. It is not allowed to use the original battery.
Under normal charge and discharge conditions, the service life of the battery shall not be less than 4-5 years, or not less than 400 times according to the full charge and discharge cycle. For lead-acid batteries, it should not be less than 200 times.
The battery should not be recharged for less than 24 hours.
2. There should be inverter, control, protection and charging. Generally there should be overcharge protection. For lead-acid batteries, over-discharge protection must also be provided. As for cadmium-nickel batteries, the effect of over-discharge is small.
3. The inverter circuit should guarantee a certain lumen efficiency. That is, the ratio of the luminous flux output by the light source after switching from the normal power supply to the battery supply. For non-continuous operation emergency lights, the luminous flux after switching to battery power supply 5S is not less than 80% of its rated luminous flux. This country has different regulations. Some national regulations can be negotiated by the production plant, and can even be set at 5% and 50%. Special attention should be paid to the lighting design. The emergency illumination should not be calculated according to the rated flux of the light source. Negotiate data calculations.
4. The voltage at the end of the battery discharge should not be lower than 80% of the rated voltage. Some countries have a higher ratio. At the end of the discharge, it should be the end of the emergency continuous working time specified by the emergency light.
5. Manual operation switch should not be installed between the battery pack and the light source in the emergency light. The normal power side of the emergency light should be equipped with short-circuit protection; in addition, there should be a charging indicator and a test button.