LED emergency power supplies are now widely used in our […]
LED emergency power supplies are now widely used in our lives, and due to different conditions, the classification of LED emergency power supplies is also different.
The first classification: According to the voltage output classification can be divided into two types
1. High voltage output mode: high voltage input and high voltage output.
2. Low voltage output type: high voltage input, low voltage output.
The second classification: classification by output power can also be divided into two
1. Full power emergency: The power of the lamp will not change in an emergency, and the 100W emergency is also 100W.
2. Emergency power failure: In an emergency, the power of the bulb is lower than the normal time. An emergency 100W may be 20W.
The third category: according to the dustproof and waterproof grade IPxx grade
The first x is the dustproof level and the second x is the waterproof level
0: no protection
1: Prevent large solids from entering
2: Prevents intrusion of medium-sized solids
3: Prevent small solids from entering
4: Prevent solids larger than 1mm from entering
5: Prevent the accumulation of harmful dust
6: completely prevent dust from entering
0: no protection
1: Water droplets have no effect on the shell
2: When the case is tilted 15 degrees, water droplets will drip into the case without affecting
3: 60 degrees of water or rain will not affect the house
4: Liquid can splash into the casing from any direction without causing injury.
5: Rinse with water without any harm
6: Can be used in the cabin environment
7: Resistant to water immersion in a short time (1m)
8: Long time immersion in water under a certain pressure
Normally, only this classification is needed in cases where it is waterproof and dustproof.
Fourth category, depending on whether there is a driver
1. Separate single emergency power supply: In addition to the emergency power supply, the emergency lighting also needs a driving power supply. Suitable for situations where the space inside the lamp is large.
2. Integrated emergency power supply: When designing the emergency power supply, the driving power supply and the emergency power supply are designed together, and only the emergency lighting equipment needs to be installed together with the lighting equipment and the emergency power supply. It is suitable for situations where the space in the lamp is small.
Fifth classification, classified by output type
1. Constant voltage emergency output type: constant output voltage.
2. Constant current emergency output type: constant output current.
3. Constant power emergency output type: constant output power.
Linsheng's main products are LED emergency power supplies, power tools, hardware, products have been exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia and other countries, enjoying a high reputation in the international market. We are a high quality Consumer Products Manufacturers . View our LED emergency power products, welcome to consult and visit: https://www.linsheng.com