Emergency Light Manufacturers introduces the installati […]
Emergency Light Manufacturers introduces the installation and maintenance of emergency lights:
1. In the engineering design, to facilitate daily maintenance and management, the fire emergency lighting is best to be powered by a dedicated automatic emergency lighting circuit for each floor.
2. To ensure the reliability of the fire emergency lighting power supply, the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation should be used if possible, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will have electricity to continue to ensure powered by.
3. In a fire situation, there is less smoke and more oxygen close to the ground, and the instinctive response of people to evacuate is to bend over or crawl forward, so local high-illuminance lighting is more effective than the uniform illuminance brought by the high-level installation. Therefore, low-level installation should be promoted, that is, emergency lighting for evacuation should be provided close to the ground or at ground level.
4. All emergency lights leave the factory in a discharged state and must be charged for 20 hours before being discharged.
5. The emergency lamps in use should be checked regularly, and the continuous switch test should be passed every half a month or a month to check the circuit conversion and the emergency function of the battery and discharge it to extend the battery life.
6. Do a good job in fire protection of distribution lines, lay it in a non-combustible structure when laying in the dark, and the thickness of the protective layer is not less than 30mm; when laying in the open, wear metal pipes, and brush fire-proof paint on the outside of the steel pipe or adopt other fire prevention measures; Use fire-resistant cables or fire-resistant cables and wires.