Jump Start Manufacturers introduces the use of car eme […]
Jump Start Manufacturers introduces the use of car emergency lights:
1. Check whether the equipment is in good condition before using it for the first time.
2. Carefully read the emergency light instruction manual.
3. Emergency lights for rechargeable vehicles should be used up before continuing to charge.
4. To charge the battery, you should strictly abide by the voltage and time requirements for charging.
5. Do not interrupt the charging process while charging the battery.
6. The first three times must be fully charged to open the battery charging space.
7. Before using the emergency lights for vehicles, install the accessories in place according to the requirements of the instructions.
8. After inserting a charged battery, turn on the emergency light and observe the luminous effect.
9. When the lights are turned on, check that the functions of the emergency lights are working properly.
10. Turn off the emergency light and enter the standby state after ensuring that it works normally.