When the car can't start suddenly, in this kind of situ […]
When the car can't start suddenly, in this kind of situation, the car emergency power supply may be used to help the car start, so today Jump Start Manufacturers will introduce how to use the emergency power supply correctly.
1. Before starting the vehicle, if there are conditions, or in winter, it is best to fully charge the emergency power supply, especially diesel vehicles. In short, to ensure that the starting power supply has sufficient power.
2. First check the emergency start power supply, make sure the start switch is off, and all on-board electrical appliances in the car are turned off (usually develop the habit of turning off onboard electrical appliances before turning off the flame).
3. Remove the positive pole cable clamp of the power supply from the power supply, clamp the positive pole of the battery to ensure good contact and not loose.
4. Remove the negative pole cable clamp of the power supply from the power supply, clamp the negative pole of the battery to ensure good contact and not loose.
5. Turn the emergency power switch to "ON".
6. Get in the car, insert the car key, turn to the self-checking position of the car and stop, don't spark.
7. Wait at least 2 minutes. If there is a device that displays the battery voltage, you will see the voltage rising. It takes about 2 minutes to wait until the voltage rises and stabilizes.
8. Turn the key to start ignition, and the ignition time should not exceed 3 seconds. Note: If it is a diesel vehicle, and in winter, it is best to turn to the left to return to the key, and then turn to the right to preheat the nozzle, and wait for 5 seconds after the preheat icon disappears (wait for the voltage to recover slightly, because the voltage drops during preheating), And then fire up again.
9. If the startup fails, wait 3 minutes and try again. The emergency power supply has a limited number of startup times, and it needs to be charged and restarted after the number of times exceeded.
10. After the vehicle is successfully started, keep the starting state, and do not turn off the engine. First, turn the emergency start power switch to the "OFF" position.
11. First remove the negative cable clamp and fix it to the place on the power supply. If there is no fixed position, make sure not to touch the positive cable clamp.
12. Remove the positive cable clamp, fix, and place it.
13. Put on the insulating protective caps of the positive and negative terminals of the vehicle battery.
14. During the whole process, do not let the positive and negative cable clamps touch, otherwise, it will short-circuit and damage the emergency power supply.