Emergency lights found in daily inspections, the unit h […]
Emergency lights found in daily inspections, the unit has many problems in the selection, installation, and use of fire emergency lights. In response to this, reasonable selection of the power supply control mode and wiring mode of the emergency lighting system, and daily maintenance work will directly affect the function of the fire emergency lighting system. Below, Jump Start Manufacturing Company introduces how to properly maintain emergency lights:
1. In the engineering design, in order to facilitate daily maintenance and management, the fire emergency lighting should be powered by a dedicated automatic emergency lighting circuit for each floor.
2. In order to ensure the reliability of the fire emergency lighting power supply, the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation should be used for power supply if possible, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will have electricity to continue to ensure powered by.
3. In a fire situation, there is less smoke and more oxygen near the ground, and the instinctive reaction of people to evacuate is to bend over or crawl forward. Therefore, local high-illuminance lighting is more effective than the uniform illuminance brought by high-level installation. Therefore, low-level installation should be promoted, that is, emergency lighting for evacuation should be provided close to the ground or at ground level.
4. All emergency lights leave the factory in a discharged state, and they must be charged for 20 hours before they can be discharged.
5. The emergency lamps in use should be checked regularly, and the continuous switch test should be passed every half a month or a month to check the circuit conversion and the emergency function of the battery and discharge it to extend the battery life.
6. Do a good job of fire protection for power distribution lines. When laying in the dark, lay it in a non-combustible structure, and the thickness of the protective layer is not less than 30mm; when laying in the open, metal pipes should be worn, and fireproof coatings should be applied to the outside of the steel pipes or other fire protection measures; Use fire-resistant cables or fire-resistant cables and wires.