Jump Start Manufacturing Company introduced the install […]
Jump Start Manufacturing Company introduced the installation process of the emergency evacuation system:
1. No plug connection should be used between the fire emergency light and the power supply line.
2. After the fire emergency light is installed, it will not affect the normal passage of people, and ensure that there are no obstacles around the fire emergency light.
3. Install fire emergency sign lights with arrows indicating the evacuation direction to ensure that the evacuation direction indicated by the arrow is consistent with the evacuation direction.
4. Fire emergency sign lamps should be fixed on a solid wall or under the ceiling. The installation method can be flat installation or embedded wall installation.
5. During the installation of the fire emergency light, the various status indicators on the emergency light should be easy to observe, and the test button (switch) can be operated manually or remotely.
6. When installing fire emergency lights, measures should be taken to prevent glare when facing the evacuation direction.
7. When hoisting fire emergency lights, metal hanging pipes should be used. The upper end of the hanging pipe should be fixed on the building entity or component.
8. As an auxiliary indication, the light-storing sign can only be installed on the same route as the sign lamp, and cannot replace the sign lamp.
9. Fire emergency lights should be installed on non-combustible walls and non-combustible decorative materials.