Linsheng company introduced the role of various car lig […]
Linsheng company introduced the role of various car lights:
1. The lights with lighting function are:
(1) Low beam light:
①Use when street lights are well illuminated at night;
②Use at night when the speed is ≤30km/h.
(2) High beam:
①Use when there is no street lamp lighting at night or the lighting is good;
②Use at night when the speed is ≥30km/h.
Matters needing attention: Low beam headlights should be used instead of high beam headlights when driving at night on rainy and snowy days, so as to avoid dazzling light curtains that affect the line of sight.
2. The lights with the function of indicating and forecasting are:
(1) Left turn indicator light: It indicates that the vehicle is about to turn to the left, and it should be turned on in advance 100∽30 meters away from the front of the intersection;
(2) Right turn indicator light: It indicates that the car is about to turn right, and it will be turned on in advance if it is 100∽30 meters away from the intersection.
(3) The reversing light is automatically turned on when the vehicle is reversed and put into reverse gear.
(4) The anti-fog lamp is turned on when it is foggy, rainy, or snowy (at night).
(5) Width indicator lights, tail lights, license plate lights, turn on the lights while turning on the headlights.
3. The lights with warning and forecast functions include:
(1) Brake light: When the driver steps on the brake, the rear brake light (red) is automatically turned on to warn the following vehicle to slow down and avoid;
(2) Changing the far and near beams: In areas where honking is prohibited, when passing intersections at night, change the far and near beams when meeting or overtaking, warning: the car will pass here, please pay attention to safety.
(3) Danger warning lights (yellow double jump lights): to warn other motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles, and pedestrians that the vehicle is in a dangerous emergency situation, please avoid it.
Note: Dangerous emergencies refer to situations where the vehicle breaks down (need to drive at low speed) or transports patients or rushes to the airport (need to drive quickly while ensuring traffic safety).