Linsheng Factory introduces the installation precaution […]
Linsheng Factory introduces the installation precautions of fire emergency lights:
1. In modern engineering design, the fire emergency light is best to be powered by a dedicated feeder circuit for each floor. The purpose of this is to facilitate normal maintenance and management.
2. In order to ensure the reliability of the power supply of the fire emergency light, the low-voltage emergency bus section of the substation should be used to supply power, that is, when the diesel generator set is used as the emergency power supply, as long as the generator is put into use, it will have electricity to continue to ensure powered by.
3. Low-level installation is recommended for fire emergency lights, that is, they should be installed close to the ground or at the height of the ground. Because in a fire situation, there is less smoke and more oxygen near the ground, people usually bend over or crawl forward to escape, and local high-illuminance lighting is more effective than uniform illuminance installed at high locations.
4. The fire emergency light must be discharged from the factory and must be charged for 20 hours before it can be discharged.
5. The fire emergency light should be checked regularly, and the continuous switch test should be passed every half month or a month to check its circuit conversion and battery emergency function and discharge it to prolong the service life of the battery.
6. Fire emergency lights need to be protected against fire for power distribution lines. Lay in a non-combustible structure when laying in the dark, and the thickness of the protective layer is not less than 30mm; when laying in the open, metal pipes are worn, and fireproof coatings are applied to the outside of the steel pipes or other fireproof measures; fireproof cables or fireproof cables and wires are adopted for the wiring.