1, the car emergency start power supply in the power-on […]
1, the car emergency start power supply in the power-on state, plug in the charger to charge the host, the power indicator light cycle flashing, the number of long bright lights represents the actual power of the car emergency start power. When all four lights are on, the charge is paused/ending.
2, long press the car emergency start power function button for two seconds, the boost LED indicator will enter the slow flash state of 5 seconds. At this time, if you press the emergency start power function button of the car, you can switch between 12V, 16V, 19V and turn off the boost.
If the boost load is not turned off when the function key is pressed for a long time, then the 12V indicator will flash 10 times to indicate that the device should be disconnected before the voltage can be adjusted.
3. When the boost or 5V output device is overcurrent or short circuited, the four power lamps will flash at the same time and disconnect the output to enter the protection state.
Fourth, the mobile USB power indicator light is long when there is no load. When the mobile phone or other 5V device is plugged in for more than 3 seconds, the USB indicator light starts to flash, indicating that 5V charging is in progress.
5. Press the function button twice within 2 seconds to enter the illumination LED function. There are 4 states: long light, slow flash, fast flash, and off. Within 5 seconds, short press the function key to switch between the above 4 states.
Car emergency start power use method:
The car emergency start power is turned on and off: turn on the power switch to turn on the car emergency start power supply product. At this time, the power indicator light is on. If the electronic product is plugged into the car emergency start power supply charging interface, the electronic product can be charged. The electronic product cannot be charged without turning on the power; after use, the emergency power switch is turned off. If the switch is forgotten, the emergency power of the car will automatically shut down after a certain period of time.
Car emergency start power charging method:
Car emergency start power charging method 1: 1 plug the equipped 15V/1.5A travel charger into the mains socket (220V) for charging; 22. Plug the other end of the travel charger DC plug into the DC input of the car emergency start power host 12V mouth.
Car emergency start power charging method 2, 1 plug one end of the car charger into the car cigarette lighter; 2 plug the other end of the car charger DC plug into the DC input port of the car emergency start power host 12V.
When the above two methods are used to charge the emergency power supply of the car, the power indicator light flashes in sequence, indicating that the charging is in progress. After the battery is fully charged, the power indicator light is all on, no longer flashing, indicating that it is full.
The above method can charge the car emergency start power supply product for about 4 hours, and the product can be fully charged.
Car emergency start power supply to 12V car start:
1. Confirm that the car emergency power supply host power indicator power indicator is 2 or more.
2. Remove the car battery clip, clamp the red battery clip to the positive (+) of the car battery, and clamp the black battery clip to the negative (-) of the car battery.
3. Insert the battery clip plug into the EC5 car start-only output port of the car emergency start power supply host 12V.
4. Turn off all electrical equipment on the car and turn the car ignition switch to the START position.
5. Unplug the battery clip immediately after the car starts.
6. Remove the emergency start power from the car.
Note: After the car is started, it takes 30 seconds to remove the ignition clip plug, otherwise a safety accident may occur.
The car emergency start power supply is equipped with a smart car starter clip with anti-pinch protection device
Car emergency start power supply to charge digital products such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.:
First, choose the original USB charging cable or the appropriate regular charging cable.
2. Plug the two ends of the USB charging cable into the car emergency start power supply host and digital products, and turn on the switch to charge.
Linsheng is a professional manufacturer of auto parts and power tools for R&D, production, sales and service. The main products are: car jump starter, car air compressor, car emergency start power, emergency light and so on.
Our experienced staff is committed to strict quality control and attentive customer service, ready to discuss your requirements and ensure customer satisfaction. In recent years, our company has introduced a series of advanced equipment. In addition, we have obtained ISO9001-2000 and BSCI certificates. Our products are exported to customers in the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia. We also welcome OEM and ODM orders. Whether you choose your current product from our catalog or seek engineering assistance for your application, you can contact our Customer Service Center to find out about your purchasing requirements.