1. Check "Handover Record". 2. Check the air compressor […]
1. Check "Handover Record".
2. Check the air compressor foot nut (except mobile), the suction valve bonnet nut and other fasteners fastening situation.
3. Check the power supply voltage is normal.
4. Check the tightness of the V-belt and coupling installation is normal.
5. Check the safety of air compressor is reliable, the instrument is normal, all kinds of pipeline valves are intact.
6. Check the fuselage oil tank and oiler oil level is normal.
7. Open the inlet and drain valves, start the circulating pump (except for air-cooled), make the water flow, and check whether there is any leakage of connections.
8. Close the relief valve (or find the exhaust bypass bypass deflation valve) to reduce the compressor starting load.
9. Check the electrical air compressor motor start handle is in the start position. If there is no problem before turning on the power to drive.