What are the classifications of Spotlight Company accor […]
What are the classifications of Spotlight Company according to functions and operating perspectives?
First of all, in terms of function, spotlights can be divided into:
1. The target spotlight is projected light. It affects objects in the beam, resulting in shadows and special effects.
2. Free Spotlight is a spotlight without a goal. Mainly used to set lights on an animated road, or as a sub-object connected to another object.
Second, from an operational point of view. The spotlight is divided into:
1. Manual spotlight: manual operation, more flexible
2. Lever control spotlights: You can add various specifications of spotlights through the lever control action, so that you can level, tilt and focus the lights without reducing the high altitude. It is the ideal lamp for manual lamps in the studio.
3. Mechanized spotlights: Spotlights of various specifications can increase various mechanical functions, such as leveling, tilting, focusing and tilting. High degree of mechanization and low noise. The mechanical part can be divided into three actions, five actions, seven actions and eight actions. User choice. It is an indispensable light in a mechanized studio.