Spotlight Supplier From China introduces how to turn o […]
Spotlight Supplier From China introduces how to turn on different car lights:
1. Use of daytime running lights: When the car engine starts, the daytime running lights are automatically turned on, and the brightness is continuously increased to attract the attention of other motorized vehicles, non-motorized vehicles, and pedestrians on the road. When night falls, after the driver manually turns on the dipped beam, the daytime running lights are automatically turned off.
2. Brake light use: The brake light is associated with the brake pedal. When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the brake light will light up and emit red light to remind the vehicles behind to be careful not to rear-end. When the driver releases the brake pedal, the brake light goes out.
3. Turn on the turn signal: (using the steering wheel as standard) the shift lever (overall) clockwise turns into a right turn signal; the shift lever turns counterclockwise into a left turn signal.
4. Switch between far and near beams: first, turn the "low beam" pattern to the on position, and the low beam is turned on. Taking the steering wheel as a reference, after turning on the headlight switch, push it down to turn on the high beam. At this time, when the high beam is turned on, the blue light icon on the dashboard is always on. Lift up to turn on the low beam, and the blue icon goes out. In the low beam position, lift up, the high beam light flashes once, and after releasing the hand, it will automatically return to the low beam position (if the light switch is not turned on, the far and near lights will not be turned on).
5. Turn on the fog lights: When you encounter fog, rain, and snow, and your vision is unclear, you must turn on the front fog lights, no exception during the day. Just turn the "rear fog lights" and "front and rear fog lights" patterns in the middle to the on position.