Linsheng said that lead-acid batteries are commonly use […]
Linsheng said that lead-acid batteries are commonly used for high-power storage of batteries, mainly for emergency power supplies, battery vehicles, and storage of surplus energy in power plants. Rechargeable dry batteries can also be used in low power applications: nickel metal hydride batteries, lithium ion batteries, and the like. Please follow the jump to start the manufacturer to understand the advantages and disadvantages of the nine battery storage.
Fuel cell - main advantages:
1. It has a higher specific energy and a longer mileage.
2. High power density, high current charge and discharge;
3. Environmental protection, no pollution.
Fuel cell - main disadvantages:
1. The system is complex and the technology maturity is poor;
2. The construction of hydrogen supply system lags behind;
3. There are high requirements for sulfur dioxide in the air. Due to severe domestic air pollution, China's fuel cell vehicles have a very short life.
Sodium-sulfur battery - main advantages:
1. High specific energy (theoretical value 760 wh / kg; actual 390 wh / kg);
2, the power is large (discharge current density can reach 200 ~ 300mA / cm2);
3, charging speed is fast (filled with 30min);
4, long life (15 years; or 2500~4500 times);
5, no pollution, recoverable (Na, S recovery rate is close to 100%); 6, no self-discharge phenomenon, high energy conversion rate;
Sodium and sulfur batteries - main disadvantages:
1, the working temperature is high, the working temperature is 300~350 degrees, the battery needs certain heating and heat preservation during operation, and the startup is slow;
2, the price is expensive, 10,000 yuan per kWh;
3. Poor security.
Flow battery (vanadium battery) - main advantages:
1. Safe deep discharge;
2, large scale, storage tank size is not limited;
3. High charging and discharging rates;
4, long life and high reliability;
5, no emissions, low noise;
6, charging and discharging switching speed is fast, only 0.02 seconds;
7. Locations are not geographically restricted.
Flow battery (vanadium battery) - main disadvantages:
1. Cross-contamination of positive and negative electrolytes;
2. These two solutions are bulky and have lower specific energy;
3. Energy conversion efficiency is not high.
Lithium air battery - main disadvantages;
The solid reaction product lithium oxide (Li 2 O) is deposited on the positive electrode, and the contact between the electrolyte and the air is blocked, thereby causing the discharge to stop. Scientists believe that the performance of lithium-air batteries is 10 times that of lithium-ion batteries, providing the same energy as gasoline. Lithium-air batteries are oxygenated from the air, so the battery can be smaller and lighter. Many laboratories around the world are studying the technology, but without major breakthroughs, it may take up to 10 years to commercialize.
Lithium-sulfur battery (lithium-sulfur battery is a promising large-capacity energy storage system) - main advantages
1. High energy density, theoretical energy density up to 2600Wh / kg;
2. Low raw material costs;
3. Low energy consumption;
4, low toxicity.
Although lithium-sulfur battery research has been going on for decades, there have been many achievements in the past decade, but there is still a long way to go.