Air compressor for the car are easy to carry, simple to […]
Air compressor for the car are easy to carry, simple to operate, and very safe. Their use is as follows.
1. When you need to inflate the car, first insert the gas nozzle into the valve of the tire. If you hear a deflated sound after plugging in, it means that the air is in circulation and the position is correct. At this time, tighten the gas nozzle.
2. Secondly, the air compressor for the car is turned on, and then the device motor is turned on. The operation is very simple and convenient. During the use of air compressor for the car, it is necessary to pay close attention to the tire's air pressure value. If the expected standard air pressure value is reached, the air compressor for the car will automatically stop working and the inflation will be completed.
3. Finally, remove the plug and gas nozzle and tidy up.
The use of air compressor for the car is as follows.
1. During the use of air compressor for the car, the time for one inflate should not be too long. It is best to stop at intervals of 15 minutes. Because the equipment will generate a lot of heat for a long time, it must be used after the equipment is cooled.
2. When inflating the tires, the user cannot leave alone and needs to observe the condition of the tire pressure at any time. The tire pump has tire pressure values as long as the normal tire pressure is reached. Because the tire inflation cannot be too saturated, overinflating can easily cause the tire to burst, posing a danger to personal safety.
3. Air compressor for the car must be placed in a dry place, away from rain and other wet environments, but also to avoid heavy drop, do the relevant maintenance work, so as to ensure the normal use of equipment.
4. During the use of air compressor for the car, it must be kept away from flammable and explosive substances such as gasoline, otherwise it may easily cause explosions.